DIANA LAURA RUIZ OSORNIO: Wow guys! The idea of looking for a place to live comfortably is amazing. And the fact that Adan looks for a place with a garden for his pets, it's adorable. Good luck with it, guys!
IVONNE RUIZ OSORNIO: I'm very happy for you guys! You've thought of almost everything! And I think that's a great idea that you both go together to find a good place with the characteristics that you prefer! So proud of you. I know you'll get it!
What great choices you have made guys! In my way of thinking, as you both said, it's very important to take care of every detail. The size of the place, it's characteristics and of course the price! As I see it, you'll find the perfect place!
Huatulco, Oaxaca Huatulco is a beach in Oaxaca Mexico, located near the center of the city. This place is one of the most beautiful places you can go in Mexico. As we know, this beach is one of the cheapest in where you can live, also you can appreciate the different types of culture that it has, especially if you visit it during the times of August since you can see the Guelaguetza, a typical festival. Also, as you know the beaches in this are astonishing with an ocean without any waves, in addition to having attractions such as parachuting, jet skis or how about going snorkeling, since you can see many types of fish in this region. Finally, you can go at any time of the year and you will see the beaches as beautiful as the first time, and you will always find something to do.
Well done! check classroom for your evaluation.
ResponderEliminarGood description of where they want to live
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarDIANA LAURA RUIZ OSORNIO: Wow guys! The idea of looking for a place to live comfortably is amazing. And the fact that Adan looks for a place with a garden for his pets, it's adorable. Good luck with it, guys!
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarIVONNE RUIZ OSORNIO: I'm very happy for you guys! You've thought of almost everything! And I think that's a great idea that you both go together to find a good place with the characteristics that you prefer! So proud of you. I know you'll get it!
ResponderEliminarRuiz Osornio Thalía
ResponderEliminarWhat great choices you have made guys! In my way of thinking, as you both said, it's very important to take care of every detail. The size of the place, it's characteristics and of course the price! As I see it, you'll find the perfect place!