A DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE

 


  • Huatulco, Oaxaca

Huatulco is a beach in Oaxaca Mexico, located near the center of the city. This place is one of the most beautiful places you can go in Mexico.

As we know, this beach is one of the cheapest in where you can live, also you can appreciate the different types of culture that it has, especially if you visit it during the times of August since you can see the Guelaguetza, a typical festival.

Also, as you know the beaches in this are astonishing with an ocean without any waves, in addition to having attractions such as parachuting, jet skis or how about going snorkeling, since you can see many types of fish in this region.

Finally, you can go at any time of the year and you will see the beaches as beautiful as the first time, and you will always find something to do.


Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ruiz Osornio Ivonne: I have always heard of the Guelaguetza. You have described the place very well and according what you said, definitely there are many dangerous activities (parachuting, jet skis, etc.). Maybe this time I encouraged to go to Oaxaca and who knows, maybe I like it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ruiz Osornio Thalía:
    I have never been in Oaxaca and to be honest, I loved the description you have given us about the festival. I'd like to go the next year, as long as the sanitary conditions improve because the place looks like a crowded place. However, there's no doubt that If I were there I would ride the parachute attraction, it would be a great challenge for me because I have never done something like that in my life. And you know what? I'll start to create a travel plan.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Ruiz Osornio Diana Laura:

    I would love to live the Guelaguetza experience! It sounds interesting, especially because of the time of year it takes place. In my case, I really wouldn't like to ride the parachute ride. I'd prefer jet skis or snorkeling, in fact, these activities will be in my travel plan, Oaxaca see you soon!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog