A NEWS STORY

The fantasy of magnetism


The pandemic of the COVID-19 has gived us a disstability in all the areas. Specifying the social aspect, has caused a division of ideas, one of the most recent dilemma is over the development of vaccines. 


Some people claim on social media that the magnets stick on theirs arms after been injected with the Covid-19 vaccine, this give rumors that the Covid-19 vaccine "injects metal into theirs arms". This claim also appears to be an extension of the old conspiracy theories of the “microchip in the vaccine”. 


This theory has been proved by photos and videos published on social medias, where we observe a magnet that is attached to the arm of the person who has just been vaccinated.


This experiment took force to the point where born a new social challenge called: "Magnetic challenge of the Covid vaccine".


And you, has already vaccinated?

Comentarios

  1. Ruiz Osornio Ivonne: Yes, I have already been vaccinated, only with the first dose. It's incredible the conspiracy theories that people can invent, and as it adapts to the context, currently in the digital age, it was essential that people make a viral challenge on the internet HAHAHA

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ruiz Osornio Thalía:

    Yes, in fact. I received the coronavirus vaccine in August, and I can't wait for receiving the second dosing. In my way of thinking, it's incredible how the vaccines have been criticised for a lot of people, even when there's an informative conference everyday on TV. I can't believe some people can't understand that the vaccine it is a medium to protect us.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Just like girls, I have received my first dosing coronavirus vaccine! And I think the same, it's curious how the people have a negative point of view about the vaccines because of gossips they have heard instead of looking for scientific information. I consider that social media can be a bad influence of some people that use to believe in fake news.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE