Huatulco, Oaxaca Huatulco is a beach in Oaxaca Mexico, located near the center of the city. This place is one of the most beautiful places you can go in Mexico. As we know, this beach is one of the cheapest in where you can live, also you can appreciate the different types of culture that it has, especially if you visit it during the times of August since you can see the Guelaguetza, a typical festival. Also, as you know the beaches in this are astonishing with an ocean without any waves, in addition to having attractions such as parachuting, jet skis or how about going snorkeling, since you can see many types of fish in this region. Finally, you can go at any time of the year and you will see the beaches as beautiful as the first time, and you will always find something to do.
Very interesting story about witches. Well done! :)
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarRuiz Osornio Thalía :
ResponderEliminarWow guys! I really felt scary during the video. To be honest, I really believe in witches, in fact, the last week my father told me a lot of scary stories he has experienced, so I believe in yours Alejandra. Thank you for the advice of the scissors.
Ruiz Osornio Diana Laura:
ResponderEliminarOh my God! I'd love to visit your village. I'm so curious to see fireballs. Respect to your aunt's story, it seems incredible to me. I really love mystery stories and this was not the exception.
Ruiz Osornio Ivonne: This witch story is definitely the most interesting I've ever heard. When I've a baby I will not forget to leave open scissors in the room and hopefully I will never see a fireball.
ResponderEliminar